Thursday, October 2, 2014

More Trends for Fall 2014

Here are a few more fabulous fall trends to add to my previous post:

One trend that I have seen in all the magazines is the track pant or sport pants look:







These adorable pants above are from Enaz in Libertyville, Illinois.  I love the subtle pastel tone to them.

Track pants are all about comfort, but they can be dressed up for a night on the town.  The magazines show them with a pretty sweater, blazer or shearling vest.

Two other cute styles I found were on Nordstrom.com.  Check out the links for a pair of Top shop pants and Trouve pants.

More over, lululemon, this fashion trend is giving your yoga pants a run for the money!

I have seen skirt and dress styles run the gamut for fall 2014.  Long skirts are in, minis are in, and there is lots of plaid and pleather.

Here is a great long skirt from Evereve:

And check out these adorable dresses I found at Mainstream Boutique in Northbrook, Illinois:


Above is a shift dress.  People Style Watch says shift dresses are  a "fall must have" in its September 2014 issue.

Another great dress at Mainstream:


At Mainstream, I actually posed for a photo they put on their Facebook page.  Many readers have encouraged me to model some of the clothes that I blog about.  Where here you go-me modeling a cute, comfortable top in my favorite maroon/burgundy or aubergine (as the magazines like to call it) tone:



You can also see me featured wearing this top on Mainstream Boutique's Facebook page.  Check out their Facebook page to find their lasts arrivals, which they update regularly.

Another fall trend I am really excited about is the shearling accent to fall handbags.  Can you believe I found this adorable Ugg shearling accented clutch (in my fave color) at an Ugg Store I ventured into a few weeks ago in the 80 degree Florida heat during my South Beach vacay.



Also while in South Beach, I jumped onto the dark floral trend.  This trend is huge!!  I am seeing it everywhere.  Check out this cute dark floral tank by Nation I found at Bloomingdale's:



Here is a great pair of floral leggings from Express:


While I have captured many of the hottest trends for fall 2014 in this post and the one preceding it, there are still many more I have come across.  More trends for fall and winter are coming at you in future posts.  Plus, I have hardly even scratched the surface on fall shoes and winter boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment