Monday, October 27, 2014

The Latest Styles of Margarita Active Wear

Last spring, I blogged about Margarita Activewear, which is distributed through Daisy Fitness Wear (DaisyFitnesswear.com).   See my post from May 14, 2014.  They have some great new merchandise in that you should check out on the website.  Plus, I have been wearing my Margarita Activewear to the gym lately and have found it so comfortable (and stylish) for working out.  Not to mention, that it washes amazingly.  And, dare I mention, that some days I wind up wearing it on days I don't go to the gym and don't feel like getting dressed.  We all have those days, right?

Here are some really cute styles that I found, but you can check out the website for lots more.  I personally have my eye on a pair of leggings with a sugar skull on it.  As I have said many times before, skulls are not just for Halloween.









Another item that I love is their tops.  They are super cute.  Check out this mesh top.


That's it for now.  It was a short post, but I will hit some stores in the next few days, and I am hoping to do another post this week.  Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment