Monday, June 2, 2014

Scarves and Necklaces at Payton Rose

Okay, it has already been three weeks since I stopped in at Payton Rose in Northbrook, Illinois, and I  am just blogging about it today.  I know that I have been a little delinquent in posting these days.  May has been a crazy busy month for me.  Have you found it has been the same for you too?   The end of the school year is always a hectic time.  The part that I dread most is when the kids come home with backpacks full of projects and half used supplies.  Does everyone else also put that stuff on their dining room table hoping it will magically disappear?

When I did go into Payton Rose in mid-May, I found some great jewelry and adorable scarves:


Check out how cute these tops and dress below look when enhanced with a simple necklace:





I loved these three scarves below (not to mention the cute tops they adorn):




You should keep in mind that updating your wardrobe for the season does not need to involve buying all new tops.  You can easily dress up old tops with a cute necklace or a new scarf.  I really like the infinity scarves which loop around as opposed to the traditional long scarves.  I find infinity scarves easier to wear and lightweight for summer.  Payton Rose has some great light scarves for cooler summer days and nights.  Be creative and have fun adding a pop of color to your outfit with a great scarf or necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment