Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Need a Graduation Gift?

If you are looking for the perfect graduation gift for a high school or college grad, search no more.  I found the perfect gift.  It is handmade jewelry by U*rah.  Check this out:





I have previously blogged about the chain leather cuffs being a huge fashion trend.  I have been seeing them everywhere.  These by U*rah can be made to match your school colors or any color combination if you just want to wear them as a fashion accessory.

This jewelry is handmade by two fabulous women from the Lake Forest, Illinois area.  I met the designers at a home trunk show and was impressed with all of their designs.  My eye was especially drawn to these necklaces below:



I love the colors (especially the mint) and think these would be great to dress up any top.  I also mentioned before that tassels are huge right now, and these have a kind of fringe/tassel look to them.

U*rah designs many other beautiful pieces like these earrings and bracelets below:






They also had other cool bracelets (which could also be done to match school colors):



U*rah does lots of really fun things with jewelry and they will be happy to match your school colors or even add a hand-stamped charm to personalize the gift even further:


You can check out U*rah on Facebook under Urah to get more information, and you can contact the designers directly by messaging Urah on Facebook.





1 comment:

  1. Michelle ChristensenMay 27, 2014 at 8:06 AM

    I love the tassel necklaces!!!

    ReplyDelete