Saturday, June 21, 2014

It's About Time for a New Post

I am not even going to bother to come up with excuses for not posting this week.  I will just dive right into a post about one of my fave stores--Alice B. in Buffalo Grove, Illinois.

I was there last week and saw some really cute fashion so here goes it:

You know me and my love for handbags.  This one was so cute to add some color to any outfit:


I loved the material of this bag pictured above.   The material is a sort of lucite plastic material, like a hard shell.   It is a big trend this season.

Another great piece at Alice B. is this white tank by T Party.  I had seen a short- sleeved version in the spring, but was never able to find my size.  I am thinking this would be great with any kind of printed jean or legging and any colored denim you may have.


I love this tank below.  Can you say great piece now and for transitioning to fall (sorry, I said that dreaded word, but fall will be back, like it or not).


This top below was so tempting.  It is very unique in that the back criss-crosses with fringe.  It is perfect with white denim, just as it is displayed in Alice B.'s window.




I just saw on Facebook that more cute clothes have just arrived at Alice B. So if you are local, that is one stop you should make this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment