Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Closet Must-Haves at Illusions by Jill

I found a new favorite color last week…blue!  Blue hues are so cool for summer and many work year round too.  My two favorite colors lately are navy blue and turquoise.  These two colors can give you two totally different looks.  Turquoise has been my go to color for jewelry and accessories, especially when paired with white.  But navy blue has so many possibilities.  Here is a new one I found at Illusions by Jill in Buffalo Grove, Illinois.  It is blue and fuchsia!


This color combination looks fabulous with denim, as you can see from the above photo.


You may question the need for a scarf in the summer, but these scarves are super lightweight, and reasonably priced at just $15.



I loved the color combination in this tank above, plus you know that I love stripes so I just had to have it.

More must-have pieces that I found at Illusions are these adorable faux leather jackets with either lace or a sheer sleeve.  They are great for cooler summer nights and for the fall season too.  You could get a lot of use out of one of these awesome jackets.  They are sure to dress up any tank.  They were reasonably priced too…under $80, I think.






No comments:

Post a Comment