Friday, July 18, 2014

Time for a post and time to get to Alice B. (for a sale!)

Ha!  I did it!  I got 15 minutes of "me" time when I am not in the car driving my kids to hour-long camps, last minute playdates or cleaning the kitchen up from the endless snacking that goes on in my house.  So here goes a quick blog post and a heads up that there is a big one day sale at Alice B. in Buffalo Grove, Illinois tomorrow (Saturday).  I have blogged about Alice B. a number of times because it is one of my favorite stores.  If you are local, I hope that you have checked them out, but if you haven't yet, do it tomorrow because there is a sale, and there will be good deals to be had.

I popped into Alice B. earlier this week just to see their latest merchandise.  Here are photos of what's new at Alice B.

If you are in need of tank tops for summer, these two below are simply adorable:




This top below is cute on its own, but with the necklace and bag, it makes a great ensemble for going out to lunch or a casual dinner.

I mentioned in my last post that blue is my color of the moment.  This top below is vibrant and multi-seasonal.  Think spring, summer and fall.  I think I have heard that blue, especially the cobalt color, is going to be big again for fall.   More on that in a later post…
  

Here is another put together ensemble that I loved.  The top is very unique, and check out the beautiful necklace in the second close up photo.



Jumpsuits are very in.  I wore one to my blog launch party last year, and I am just waiting for another occasion to wear it.  I love the classic black.  This jumpsuit below with a tie waist is so pretty:


Alice B. also has a great selection of scarves.  With this cool weather we have been having, scarves are the perfect accessory.



Another great accessory…the handbag.  Fringe handbags are everywhere this summer:



And here is just a preview of one of the cute pieces Alice B. has already gotten in for fall.  I am loving the faux suede shoulders and buttons on the side.  I am going to put this top on my list of must haves for fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment