Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Looking Good While Working Out

Can I just throw this out there?  I hate working out!  I just said it.  And I have no editor to stop me.  Maybe, I'll even get a few comments calling me crazy for saying it.  Well, I can only hope!

I know, you workout people say it is because I have not found the right activity to motivate me.  That may be the case.  But right now, I am really not enjoying it.  It's a chore to get ready and a hassle to get myself moving.  Plus, it only creates more laundry and eats away at your time.

I do admit, however, that I feel great after a good workout.  It is getting to that point that is the problem for me.

One thing I do love, of course, is cute workout clothes.  Even if you do not enjoy working out, you might as well look fashionable doing it, right?  About two years ago I found this trendy line of workout wear called Margarita Activewear, which is distributed through Daisy Fitness Wear (DaisyFitnesswear.com).   I bought a pair of their yoga pants and loved them.  I wound up wearing them more for lounging around then working out.  Let's face it, I am realistic and know that as moms, not all days are get up, get dressed and get all gussied up days.  Some days you are home with a sick kid, at home working or at home playing catch up on household chores.

Daisy Fitnesswear has really cute pieces in phenomenal colors.  It is so hard to pick just one favorite:

Check out these leggings (which also come in a capri length legging too):



The colors are so bright and cheerful.  I love the crop leggings and find them really comfortable.

If tie dye isn't your thing, then there are more subtle styles that are adorable as well.  Pair them with a matching tank, and you are good to go workout because I know firsthand that half the battle is getting yourself ready and motivated to go workout.




There are so many more great styles online at DaisyFitnesswear.com and on Facebook under Daisy Fitness Wear. Take a look.  Maybe cute workout clothes will motivate you to get to the gym.  For me, it works only a tiny bit.  Maybe the cupcake(s) I ate over the Mother's Day weekend will give me more motivation!  It better...

No comments:

Post a Comment