Friday, May 9, 2014

Stripes and Solids at bevello

As you know, trends come and go.  I mean, I cannot believe that overalls are back in fashion!  Stripes, however, are a trend that always endures.  I blogged about them last summer, and today, I am blogging about stripes once again.

I just saw the other day in the May 2014 issue of People Stylewatch that "Stripes work with any print". People Stylewatch says it is totally cool to mix stripes with polka dots, abstract designs and floral prints.
So, with that in mind, check out these great stripe options from bevello in Deer Park Center, Illinois and online at bevello.com.

This dress is adorable and black and white too!


Some cute tops:



A little splash of neon is really big too:



If you are not so adventurous as to mix your stripes with a print, then mix it with a solid.  It can still look amazing:




Even though they don't have stripes, I just had to show you these two beautiful dresses at bevello.  Unfortunately, I don't have any occasions to wear them to, but you might...




More blogging next week…Happy Mother's Day to all you best dressed moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment