Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Shoes Part III

Didn't I tell you that I could write volumes on the shoe styles available for spring this year?

Here is yet another chapter to add to my blog posts on spring shoes.  And do not despair, there is still a handful of shoe trends I have yet to cover.  There will be one more post coming next week on shoes.  

The shoes in today's post are all from Lori's Shoes, a fabulous boutique shoe store located in the Chicago area.  They have tons of styles online (where you are able to order) at Lori's Shoes.com.
Yesterday I realized I better get this post out about Lori's when I received their summer catalog in an email.  So many great styles!  These great Franco Sarto shoes below are featured in their catalog.  They have an adorable peep toe and cork wedge heel.  My photo does not get this shoe at all angles, so check out their catalog (page 13), which is online, for better views. 


This perforated shoe below is by Pikolinos, a Spanish shoe brand that makes amazing shoes. 



Here are great gladiator styles by Vince Camuto and Sam Edelman, two great (comfortable too) brands of shoes:



These sandals below with the crochet look caught my eye:



These are eye catching as well:


Lori's also has a great selection of the new FLOGG shoes, which has a super soft footbed.  I did not try them on, but they look super comfy.  They are a combination of a flip flop with the EVA flip flop material on top and a clog with the chunky wood base.  Flip flop + clog = FLOGG!  I am putting these on my list of must-haves for summer.  There are so many different styles.  These are sure to be a hot seller.  Check online for more styles available at Lori's.



Of course, given the weather forecast of cool temps for next week, it still could be awhile before we get to wear sandals.  So with that in mind, booties are a great option to keep your feet warm for the chilly spring days ahead.

Booties in lighter shades are a popular style of shoe for spring.  These below are by Freebird by Steven.

Stay tuned for the final chapter of this saga where I will post about spring flats and colorful hues of shoes for spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment