Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Alice B.!

Since I often blog about the great fashion I find at Alice B. in Buffalo Grove, IL, I find it most appropriate to wish them congratulations on their 1st Birthday at their current location.  Last Friday, I popped into Alice B. for their birthday sale, and the store was quite crowded.  There were cupcakes, treats, and long lines for the dressing rooms!


Here is a mere sampling of some of the great fashion they had.  A lot of the items were going fast as customers grabbed items left and right.







 When the rush had settled down a bit, I was able to snag these shots of some adorable fashion:




I always have a good time shopping at Alice B.  You should stop by and check them out.  They get new merchandise in all the time.  Their cute jewelry and accessories are great for teacher gifts and Mother's Day gifts too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment