Monday, April 21, 2014

More Spring Shoes!

Guess what?  I am blogging yet again about the adorable shoes they have at Footloose in Deerfield, IL. I found some great styles there that I have not seen anywhere else.  The best thing about Footloose is that the brands they carry are built for comfort as well as fashion.  The other best thing is that they run great sales so if you stop in there during a sale, you can get a great deal.

When I visited Footloose last week, I found two great brands of shoes that I really liked.

The first is Antelope.  The shoes below by Antelope are a best seller at Footloose. The wedge on this shoe is trendy with a touch of sophistication.  Love it!


Here is another gorgeous shoe by Antelope.  I love mustard brown leather.  I tried to get this shoe to fit my skinny feet, but no dice.


Yet another cute Antelope shoe, which goes with everything:


My number one favorite shoe that I saw at Footloose is by the brand Chocolat Blu.  These shoes below with the cork heel and criss-cross design were so comfortable that I wanted to wear them right out of the store.  Unfortunately, they were so popular at Footloose that they had to order more.  They currently have these shoes in a bone/ivory color, which is very summery and fashionable.  But I needed brown, and Footloose had limited sizes, so I had to find them at an online store.

 

Another beautiful shoe by Chocolat Blu is pictured below.  The taupe brown color is great, and the suede softens the look of the shoe.  You can wear this shoe into fall, no question


These are just some of the über-cute shoes that they had at Footloose, and they turn their merchandise over frequently so if you see something there you like, you better get it while it's hot.  Just a reminder that they have lots of trendy clothes and jewelry there too, but alas, that is for another post!


No comments:

Post a Comment