Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fashion In Motion Truck's Grand Re-Opening

Last week I blogged that the Fashion In Motion Truck, Chicagoland's first mobile fashion truck, was having its Grand Re-Opening.  The truck made two stops in Libertyville, IL this past weekend.  On Sunday, I caught up with the Fashion In Motion Truck at Rockland Plaza in Libertyville.



It was a breezy day, but the Fashion In Motion Truck was loaded with the latest Spring styles and adorable fashion that I have not seen in every store I go into.






This sweater below is perfect for the in-between weather days, and the cut out arm style (that's what I call it) is very popular.

Here are some great black and white options that can be paired with a skirt or even jeans.



I though this sweater was really cute, and this is just the back.  The front of the sweater is in the second picture below.


Here is a nice, light spring sweater.  Very versatile!


I call this (below) the skirt "department" on the truck.



Here are my two favorites:




 And, accessories, of course!  Can you believe these displays are on a truck?




The truck has lots of new accessories, including a new line of purses by Lexi Wynn Designs, a local handbag designer.

And, if you want to try on that which catches your eye on the truck, never fear because there is a dressing room, complete with a curtain on the truck:



Stay tuned to my blog for more updates on the Fashion In Motion Truck's next stops this Spring and Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment