Thursday, April 10, 2014

Shoes!

This post is the first of a series of posts I will do on what's hot in shoe trends for spring and summer 2014.  I am doing it this way because there are so many cute trends this year, and there are tons of great looking styles to meet those trends.

I went into Stiletto's Boutique in Buffalo Grove, IL last week, and they had some of the latest shoe trends for spring.  Take a look at these shoes below (all at Stiletto's)

1.  The Laser-Cut or Perforated Shoe:  This little boot below is adorable.  It is a great transitional shoe because it can be worn now and when it gets warmer outside.  I plan to feature more laser-cut shoes in future posts because this is a huge trend this year.  Note the laces on this bootie.  Laces are another trend in shoes this year.


2.  The Gladiator Shoe:  This trend is everywhere you look, and it has been big for a few years going back now.  I own a pair of gladiator sandals from two years ago that are awesome.  I also have a pair similar to these black ones below and love them.  Also, notice the laces on these wedges!


3.  Fringe:  popular trend in handbags and shoes.  These shoes below are a very popular style at Stiletto's.  I love this color!  Plus, they are by Minnetonka, a classic!


4.  The criss-cross style:  This is very popular for casual and comfortable shoes.  A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about a criss-cross shoe from Alice B.  These are cute and feature a perforated look as well:



5.  Peep toe:  So popular!  They are everywhere and in varied styles.  Check out this shoe below.  This is the Nonstp by Steve Madden.  It would be in my closet right now if I could wear it (my feet are too narrow!).  If it fits you, I am super jealous.  This shoe has everything:  the peep toe, the mule style with a slingback, comes in great colors, reasonably priced.


Here is another cute peep toe shoe from Stiletto's in a really cool color which would be great with jeans, don't you think?



Keep reading my blog for Parts II and III of this post coming soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment