Thursday, September 4, 2014

Get Ready for Fall at Alice B.

As I have been trying to get back in the swing of blogging, I have also been making my usual rounds of my favorite stores.  As you know, Alice B. in Buffalo Grove, Illinois is one of them.  It is a store where I always find something, even when I don't need anything.  But, if you are in need of sprucing up your wardrobe a bit with the latest trends, stop in at Alice B.  Here is just a sampling of what you will find there:

Great sweaters:  The chunky sweater is back for fall 2014!  I am seeing these thick, thick sweaters everywhere and in lots of neutral blacks and grays:


I especially liked the flower pattern on this sweater above.  It is a good way to bring a little floral into fall.

This sweater below had a great purple plum color and would look great with leggings or skinny jeans:


Then there was this crop sweater in blue hues, which also looks great with a pleather and faux fur vest. Yes, the fauxs from 2013 are back!  If you did not hop on this trend last year, get with it!


I have seen lots of jackets that are to be worn as part of your outfit, not just for outerwear.  I loved this belted jacket by Jack at Alice B.  It is under $100, and it has all your neutral colors.  Wear it with everything!

I am seeing a lot of gray denim too.  This sweater below is super cute too!


For those of us that like comfy and easy too, this sweatshirt/knit combo top (as I like to call it) is awesome!


Then check out this comfortable sweatshirt.  Love it!


Here is a great example below of how a scarf dresses up leggings and a top.  So easy!


Yes, I know that I have ended every sentence above with an exclamation point.  That is definitely not a technique I learned in law school, but rather, learned from texting my 11 year old daughter all the time.

Okay, so one more reason to end with an exclamation point…check out the great offer below!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In order to receive discount, you must print this ad and bring into Alice B.

Best Dressed Moms Blog Readers
Receive 10% Off Any $10 minimum purchase (before sales tax) at
Alice B.
127 McHenry Road
Buffalo Grove, IL  60089
(224) 676-0351

Must present coupon to receive the 10% discount
Offer expires 9/30/14


No comments:

Post a Comment