Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A New Place to Shop

Clothing reviewed in this post may have been provided courtesy of LUXE wearhouse.  For further information, see my Sponsored Reviews and Paid Post Policy located at the end of this blog.  All opinions expressed here are my own.

I love when friends and blog readers tell me about new stores they have found that I should blog about. I love to find new, fresh places, and that is what happened last week.  A friend suggested that I check out LUXE wearhouse (www.LUXEwearhouse.com) in Kildeer, Illinois, and I am so glad that I did.  The store is located at 20771 N. Rand Rd, Kildeer and is tucked away in a shopping center with a DSW and Best Buy.

The front of the store carries accessories like jewelry, handbags and candles, and the back is clothing at very reasonable prices.  They carry lots of boutique brands at below retail prices.  Their website says that their merchandise is up to 75% below retail.


I saw lots of cute spring and transitional tops in popular brand names.


Peasant tops are very trendy right now:




So is the tribal trend:



Below is a great pink tank top by Wilt.  I love Wilt's fabric.  Their tops always lay so nicely.



More cute items:



I also found these great striped skirts in gray, navy and black, which are great for the summer.  They are very reasonably priced at $30.  Add a white t-shirt and coordinating scarf and boom, outfit!


Speaking of scarves, LUXE wearhouse had a great selection of scarves too, which are a great accessory for spring. Scarves are perfect for dressing up a plain top or putting a new spin on something that you already have in your closet.



The store is owned by three women and has been open for about a year and a half.  Even though tucked away, people seemed to know about LUXE wearhouse because when I was there, there was a steady stream of customers.  Three other things to note, shopping at LUXE wearhouse was a pleasant experience because there were no pushy sales people (love that). Also, they are closed on Mondays but open the other 6 days of the week (check their website for hours).  For those of you that do not live in my area, they offer a unique concept of a "stylebox" where they select and explain how to style clothing items which they send to you for you to try at home (it's on their website so check it out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment